I’ve been a horrible blogger lately haven’t I? I’ve started off on topics and never provided an update… Things like: weaning, Brooke’s first day of daycare, my trip to Ottawa etc…. So here’s where I update you on my life – sorry for the point form:
- Daycare – Brooke’s 1st day went well. She cried alot, but she ate well, and drank 2oz of Homo milk from a sippy cup 3 times through the day, and 2 oz of juice.
- I haven’t been able to replicate what she did at daycare.
- Weaning – not going well, Brooke only wants to nurse at home.
- Not sure if I’m upset about the lack of weaning or not.
- Why did I need to send her to daycare? I still can’t say – still waiting for news about that.
- Took advantage of the child-free day – bought 4 outfits (keeping all the tips I’ve gained from watching far too much of "What Not To Wear" in mind – even bought red shoes and a matching red purse).
- Also got my hair done – hi-lights and low-lights, and a fresh new cut – added some layers to my bob. I kind of look like a Blonde Rhianna now:
- Today is my last weekday of my mternity leave – I’m taking the kiddos to Wasaga Beach with a few friends and their young-uns for a day of sun, sand and fun.
That’s about it – gotta go now and feed the kiddos breakfast, pack up my gas guzzling SUV (thinking about replacing it with aDiesel 2009 VW Jetta TDI), and head of to the beach.