My Santa Fe has been super reliable, besides oil changes, tires and brakes my “truck” hasn’t cost us a dime. BUT… (‘cause there’s always a but) we have a third child on the way and we have no idea how to fit an infant carrier, a booster seat and a car seat in the bench seat across the back. So we’re stuck with a dilemma:
* Do we try to squish the three seats in?
* Do we buy a new 7-seater (SUV, Cross-over or the dreaded Mini-van)?
* Do we lease a new vehicle?
* Do we take over a lease of a vehicle, then buy it?
* Do we keep our beloved Santa fe or trade it in?
We need to come up with an answer soon too ‘cause I’m now at the half-way point of my pregnancy (yes – already!). Summer will go by fast and before we know it we’ll be on baby count down!
So here are my questions for all those moms of three out there:
* Do you have any tips on fitting three seats across the back bench of a vehicle?
* If you drive a seven + seater:
* What vehicle do you drive?
* Do you like your vehicle?