I have an announcement to make: I have given up coffee! Yes – I have gone cold effing turkey when it comes to coffee and here’s why I think you should too:
- It makes your breath smell like ass.
- It stains your teeth, leaving you looking like Austin Powers
- The acid in it causes your body to produce fat cells. The fat cells are produced to keep the acid from burning your organs
- Coffee beans are treated with inseticides, such as D-D-7. Every cup is a dose of poison.
- The caffeine in it causes:
- Digestive problems
- Irritation of the stomach and bladder
- Peptic ulcers
- Anxiety and depession
Coffee, like most drugs, is addictive. Yes – it’s a drug. And up until this morning I NEEDED COFFEE! But not anymore! I’m replacing my addiction with something healthy – organic, decaf, green tea because it’s anti-aging, fights cancer, and it lowers blood pressure. Will you join me in me kicking the coffee habit? I could use a friend – maybe we could even tweet with the hashtag #coffeesucks?
Fitness Tip of The Day: When running errands or shopping, be sure to pack some healthy snacks to have on-hand. Then after you work-up a big appetite, you won’t be tempted to grab something at the mall food court or the fast food restaurant on the way home. Exercise is not enough. You must also include healthy eating habits.