Just once I’d like to…..
- Get dressed and go straight to work.
- Have enough time on my morning drive to work to stop and buy a coffee along the way
- Go a morning without having to wrestle kids to get dressed, get into car seats, get out of car seats, remove outer clothes and change into their “indoor shoes” before going to work.
- Come straight home from work without having to pick up the kids
- Come home straight from work to a home cooked meal without having to pick up the kids first
- Have a week off of the mountainous amount of laundry I wash and fold every week
- Sit in the comfy La-Z-Boy chair and watch my TV shows on the big screen TV after the kids have gone to bed
But if I can’t have any of that that, then I’ll settle for this AWESOME Miche bag:
It effing snowed AGAIN today! 10 cm or so. We’ve had so much snow here this winter that today I could barely get the front door open. Fortunately I did and as I type this Sierra is at "school" (oh man I love school – love.love.love). As I watch the
pretty wretched snow fall and cover the world in a sea of white, I wonder: Would booking a family trip on credit card to somewhere tropical without first discussing it with your hubby be grounds for divorce? Yanno, hypothetically speaking. ‘Cause you know what? I need a break from this horrible cruel no good effing winter. And you know what else? Hubby has next week off of work and it would be fantastic to get away even if the preschooler has no summer clothes that fit her anymore. She wouldn’t need any right? Just a swim suit? Oh wait…. swimming… bathing suits… post-partum body…. nevermind – that’s exactly why I haven’t booked us a vacation. Crap-diddly-ap! I forgot about the cellulite! Humpf! Maybe next winter?
I definitely know I’m not the only one who feels this way… But come on! I’ve had enough! That’s supposed to be my bench under there:
And we’re supposed to get more! 3 cm tonight, 3 cm on Tuesday, 1 cm on Wednesday, 10 cm on Thursday and 3 cm on Friday! I feel like a prisoner in my own living room ’cause Sierra never wants to go outside and play in it. Heh… At least in jail I wouldn’t have to cook ALL of my own meals and wipe other people’s butts. Its so hard to believe that softball season starts in 8 short weeks!
PS – Jump up and down today while taking a shot, because its Leap Day!