Sigh… One day I’ll go…
Block off (no pun intended) May 15-May 18, 2009 on your calendar’s ladies ’cause New Kids On The Block (or NKOTB as they prefer to be called now) just announced the ultimate Facetime opportunity…. A 3 Day Cruise!
"We’re not going to be drinking pina coladas, we’ll be serving them!" Joey McIntyre says.
How big a fan are you?
Pricing starts at $799 (USD)/person for a double or quad room. ALL cruise tickets will include:
- NKOTB Welcome Cocktail Party
- NKOTB Experience with all band members
- Full Concert performance by NKOTB
- Photo Session with NKOTB in small groups
- Question & Answer Session with NKOTB
- Deck Party with NKOTB and DJ
- 2 Additional Deck Parties with DJ’s
- Gift Bag with cruise event souvenirs
- Trivia Contest with special prizes
- Chances to enter other onboard drawings for exclusive NKOTB Event Opportunities!
- Full Access to all of Carnival’s activities and facilities!
- VIP Concierge at your service!
Here’s their cruise announcement:
Get your head right and your bikini’s right, ladies, ’cause the New Kids On the Block are going on a cruise!
(Now if only I could win the lottery sometime between now and then so I could report to Deck A to attend Danny Wood’s Fitness Class *wink*).
Thanks for stopping by!
-Janice aka @momontherun
Like my posts? Want to read more? then subscribe by RSS: