The other day I was scrolling through the millions of channels we get with our satellite. While doing that I noticed that we get the weather network – I had no idea that we even got that channel! Which got me to thinking (uh oh – never let a blonde think). Well it seems to me that we’ve had no use for the wether network ever since Cosmo Boy and I acquired Cosmo Dawg. The first thing she does every morning is go outside in the backyard to do what dogs do outside :wink:. We can easily tell the weather when we let her back in:
- If she’s wet – it’s raining.
- If she’s white – it’s snowing.
- If her ears are cold – it’s cold out.
- If her ears are cold and she doesn’t stay out very long = it’s f’ing cold out.
- If her fur is hot – it’s hot out.
- If her fur is hot and she runs straight to her water bowl – it’s f’ing hot out.
Ahhh – Cosmo Dawg the weather dog – what would we do without her? Why we’d have to *gulp* watch the weather network!