I love my girls. Lots and lots and lots. And there are so many things they do that I absolutely love and adore:
- When Sierra calls me "Queen Mommy"
- The way Brooke raises one eyebrow when she’s studying something intently
- The fact that Sierra eats beans because she thinks they’re "magic beans" that will make her a big girl
- When Brooke gives me one of those big open mouth baby kisses on my cheek
- How excited they both get when Daddy Rob comes home from work
- When Sierra wraps her skinny little preschooler arms tightly around my neck and says: I love you mommy (I never ever want to forget that feeling)
- when Brooke scoots around the playroom on her butt to get to all of Sierra’s "big girl" toys
Sigh – they’re both SO amazing! What do your kids do that you love and adore?