I started this thread on a blogging community I belong to, but thought it would be nice to post this here, yanno, so I can improve this blog (and my Fitness Cheerleader blog too):
In this thread we discussed things that turn us off in a blog, now here in this thread why don’t we share what we like? What would encourage you to be a subscriber to a blog?
I’ll go first:
- Interesting and FUNNY content – I like reading cute stories about people’s kids, race reports, and some training/exercise reports (but only if that’s a small part of the post). I dont like reading about how crafty someone is because that just makes me realise I have ZERO time for crafting.
- vlogs – I don’t do enough of these, but I really like it when my favourite bloggers do because it makes me feel like I KNOW them.
- Short paragrapghs – I have a short attention span
- An easy to find subscribe sign up form – don’t make me hunt (hmmm I better correct that problem here on Mom on the Run)
- Pictures of you and your family
- Easy to read font
- Questions at the end of the post – makes me think that you’re interested in getting to know me.